Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Job

I am starting my new job tomorrow. I can't wait. The only bad thing is that I don't have my schedule for Friday and I might miss Alex's end of Shakespeare Camp performance. I will be working either from 8:30-1:30 or 11:30-4:30 each day. If I get morning duty on Friday, I will be fine, but if I get afternoon, I will miss his play. At least I now have a video camera and can have someone record it for me, since my mom gave me one for Christmas.

Since Drew and Luke are in Chicago until Tuesday night, I have to coordinate rides when I'm at work. Luckily, a neighbor is attending, also, so we are going to car pool. Thank goodness!

Can't wait to spend the day with my new baby tomorrow!

4 comments:

Denise said...

No, the only bad thing is that, now that you're working again, there won't be another blog post for a year. You know we're all waiting with bated breath to hear about your recent dream vacation!

Oh, and I'm glad that the butterfly is gone, but now my delicate eyes are being strained trying to read the text.

Mom of 7 said...

I can't read it, either, Denise. I tried to find the place to change font colors, but couldn't. Where do I go to do it?

I am working on the vacation post. The main problem is that I haven't unpacked my napkin notes yet!

Denise said...

Click on Design, then Template Designer, then Advanced, then Text Color.

I couldn't find it at first, either. Why do they always have to change things around??

Are your napkins still where I think they are???????

Mom of 7 said...

Can you read it now? Thanks for the information on how to find it. I went to template designer and looked around, but I never would have clicked on advanced. If I see advanced I figure it is over my head. (no comments from the peanut gallery on that one!)

No, the napkins are not where you think they are! That would be very uncomfortable, since there were four of them by the time I was finished. The paper plate isn't there, either!