Thursday, July 22, 2010

Packing

Well, I am leaving for the Hotel Cinderella in less than 24 hours. I don't have one thing packed or even ready to be packed. And you know how the HC works, you have to bring your own food and other supplies, so I still have that to do. Then I get home from being at Alex's play performances all day and find that Denise has finally decided to read my blog and comment on posts that are from so long ago I had to read them again to refresh my memory! Does she think I really have time to read and publish all of her comments when I am supposed to be dressing in my rags and packing up my cooking and cleaning supplies? Ugh! That isn't too high maintenance, is it??? The comments were pretty funny, though, so I guess I will let her slide this time!

2 comments:

jennifaye said...

Hope you both have fun and blog about it!!

Nick said...

You haven't packed yet because you are too busy finding and eating all of my chocolate stashes! If you would just walk away from the little bag of chocolates, you could be all packed!