Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here you go!

I've had a lot on my mind lately, People! That is why I haven't been blogging. Here is a quick garden update and some pretty pictures I took of the sky last night. I will really try to blog about something more interesting later! I promise (to try, not necessarily to do it!).

Alex looked out the window while we were cooking dinner and noticed this beautiful sky


The plants on the left are zucchini, the two small ones in the middle are strawberries and the larger plants on the right and top are tomatoes. I have a cute little green baby roma and a lot of flowers! I'm so excited.

I know this one is really blurry, but that is my only strawberry! I had three strawberry flowers, but something ate the other two.


The Romas


Lettuce and another row of heirloom tomatoes. You can't see them too well in any of these pictures, but the carrots are doing very well, also.

1 comment:

jennifaye said...

It's not fair! You are ahead of me..lol.