Sunday, June 12, 2011

Former Blogger...My You-Know-What!

Someone, not to mention any names, (Denise) stated in this blog post that I am a former blogger. I beg to differ. I am a lazy and busy blogger, not a former blogger! Yes, there is a difference, not much of a difference, but a difference non-the-less.

I tried to comment on Denise's post, but blogger wouldn't let me, so Denise, here is part of my comment. The rest of my comment will follow when I am there, in person, to discuss it all with you!

Don't worry, I'm bringing my snow shovel when I check into the Hotel Cinderella on the 29th!
I've turned over a new leaf with my house. Just hoping that I don't turn it back the other way anytime soon. WWACPD? is my new motto. Will fill you in on that when I see you in two weeks. Hang in there until then!!!
From the Former Blogger!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Busy blogger = Someone who is busy blogging.

That is not you.



You know that I'm up at 1:52 AM trying to figure out WWACPD!

All I know is that, if you've turned over a new leaf, I don't know if I can let you in my house!