Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Homer Glen Visitor

Who visits me from Homer Glen? I used to live very close to there, in Frankfort, Oak Forest and Alsip. My grandmother and aunt lived in Pebble Creek, back when it was still called Homer Township. Let's see, what else? I adopted several cats from the TLC Animal Shelter, is that still there? I used to take the kids to the pumpkin patch, but I can't remember the name of it. Of course, it isn't in Homer Glen, but I spent a lot of time at Orland Square Mall as a teenager!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi there,
I'm probably your Homer Glen visitor, but I'm actually in Chicago and don't have any connection to the southern burbs except that when I'm reading blogs from my computer at work, my location shows up as Homer Glen. I'm a new-ish mom of an 8 and a 10 year old, adopted a year ago. Nice to meet you!
Joy

Mom of 7 said...

Hi Joy,

Thanks for explaining. I wonder why it says Homer Glen? Congratulations on your adoptions! If you have a blog, let me know, I would love to read it!

Michelle