Monday, June 16, 2008

Alex's Hair

I finished highlighting Alex's hair and I'm waiting for him to get out of the shower, where he is rinsing and conditioning it. I can't wait to see how it came out. The highlights go on as bright white so on his black hair, he looked like a skunk! The color is supposed to be a reddish, which looks good on him (as I found out when he helped himself to a dye box out of my bathroom cabinet and dyed it himself, which he later denied. Hmmm, like I couldn't tell that his hair was suddenly a reddish brown color instead of jet black???).

Okay, well with his hair still wet, I can't really see any highlights, so I guess they are going to be very subtle. I was expecting them to be a little more dramatic. I guess I will just have to wait until he finishes drying it.

I think I did a much better job on his than I did on Hannah's when I did hers a about a month ago. I learned a lot with hers and Alex's had a much better applicator, despite the fact that they were made by the same company.

I should start unbraiding Shauna's hair today, but I so dread it. The poor kid has had those braids in so long.

Well, Alex's hair looks awesome! It is very subtle, but looks great. He loves it, so that is the important thing. I'll take a picture and attach it, but I'm not sure the highlights will show up in the photo.

No comments: