Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Disappointed

I'm disappointed because Mike was home for 4 days this weekend. I asked him to do several things around the house, help me clean out the pantry, move the two garbage cans to the side of the garage, change the kitty litters and do one other thing that I can't think of right now. He did do the kitty litters, which is great, but he didn't move the garbage cans. He completely refused to help me clean out the pantry because the kids always leave the door open and that is the reason for the mess. Why can't he understand that he has kids with disabilities. THEY CAN'T REMEMBER TO CLOSE THE PANTRY. It isn't that they don't want to close it, they are trying to disobey him or they just don't care, the CAN'T remember. Now I have the added stress of having to clean out the pantry all by myself.

In his defense, he spent more time with the kids and me than he has in a long, long time. He played Rock Band with us the other night and he walked over to the park for a few minutes to meet us when we were there with Tim and Tricia. He only spent about 10 minutes with us, but for someone who doesn't like to spend any time with us, that was a big deal. He also did laundry and some other things around the house, so I'm not complaining that he didn't do anything, but it is frustrating when he has so much time here and doesn't get everything done that we need.

No comments: