Friday, June 20, 2008

Gramma's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday. She would KILL me if I told how old she is, so I will remain quiet on that subject. Shauna and I picked out a pretty candle holder that will go around her new patio table umbrella on her deck. I wasn't sure what to get her, she doesn't need anything and doesn't want a lot of junk, but I think she will like this and get some use out of it.

I think I will also give her the Irish book I bought yesterday, as long as she agrees to let me read it when she is done! She loves bargains as much as I do, so she won't care that I bought it used. As a matter of fact, she'll be happy that I did!

I will probably stop by her house a little later, when Hannah gets home from drama class. My sister and her family will probably come by, too, so that would be nice for the kids. They love to spend time with their cousins.

No comments: