Sunday, February 8, 2009

Date Night

Mike took me to Red Lobster last night for Valentine's Day. I know it is a week early, but he is going to Las Vegas on Tuesday and will be there next weekend. The bad part is, I can't go this time. Wah. It would be perfect, too, since he will be off the entire weekend! Last time, we had so much fun, but we only got to spend a few hours together each day. Oh, well, we don't have enough frequent flyer miles until after this trip (of course) and it was too expensive to buy a ticket.

So, anyway, Red Lobster was really nice. The food was very delicious and we had a nice time. I have to figure out how to make those garlic/cheese biscuits they serve. I've made the copycat ones with Bisquick, but they aren't the same. I wonder if I could find a copycat recipe with yeast? I'll have to check it out. I had two strawberry daiquiris and they were so good! I haven't had one in ages, not counting the one in Las Vegas, which wasn't very good and was only a few sips anyway.

No comments: