Friday, February 20, 2009

Ugh

It is 10:30 pm and I'm just making dinner now. I also just got back from grocery shopping. I am also getting a cold (thanks to Alex and CUP). Ugh for all three of these things.

The good news is that Janine arrived safe and sound from PA! I got to sit and talk to her for a short while before I went grocery shopping. I also got to watch quite an interesting game of Halo. I've heard the sounds from it coming through my family room ceiling from CUP'S room, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen it actually played.

The other good news is that Mikey FINALLY comes home from Las Vegas after almost 2 weeks! Yay! We are going on a date with most of the kids and our kid for the next few days, Janine, tomorrow night. We are going to pick Mike up from the airport and then head straight to Richmond to see my brother-in-law's band. It should be a lot of fun. I just hope that I'm not feeling too badly from this cold, since I am the designated driver.

1 comment:

Denise said...

You actually ate dinner later than we did tonight! Nick was out at the half-price sale day at the thrift shop, stalking old ladies who were checking out Pampered Chef stuff, and then swiping the stuff while they were busy talking, before they could put it in their carts. He was so proud.
The only other time I've seen him so happy was after getting into shoving matches with the old Mennonite ladies at the half-price bakery goods markdown at the grocery store on Saturday nights!

Say hi to Janine!!