Friday, February 27, 2009

Easy day

Mike was home today because he had a doctor appointment this morning. We went out to lunch, which was nice and not so nice. For some reason, Mike thought it would be a good idea to read and answer his work emails on his Blackberry while we were there. That left me feeling like I was there alone and gazing aimlessly around the restaurant with nothing to do. I noticed a woman eating by herself and felt like her, but at least she had a newspaper read! I was upset about that, but then I was really upset when I told him that I was not happy with him being on the Blackberry and ignoring me, he still didn't get off. When he finally decided to stop working, it got a bit better, but I was still feeling badly about being ignored. The food was really good, so that was a plus.

After getting home, I wasted a bunch of time on the computer and then took a nap. Then I watched some television with Shauna and came back to the computer to waste more time! Wow, what a productive day. Other than clearing off the counters, I did no housework today. Tomorrow, we have plans to clean out Steven's old room for Shauna, so I'm sure I will more than make up for being so lazy today.

At least the weather was warm today, around 70, but cloudy and a bit windy. It is supposed to get chilly and rainy tomorrow, which stinks because we are supposed to have outdoor hockey in the early afternoon. I don't think that is going to happen. Oh well, that will leave more time to clean Steven's room, which I'm sure we'll need!

1 comment:

The Accidental Mommy said...

hmmm, are we married to the same person? My dh is the WORST about that. There is a reason they call it the 'crackberry' lol!