Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snacking Squirrel

I forgot to blog about this yesterday. When I pulled into the driveway, after dropping Steven at "his crib", there was a squirrel, sitting about three feet from the car, by my rose bush. He didn't even look up when I pulled in. He was sitting there with a plastic spoon in his mouth. It looked like it was covered with chocolate pudding and there was also a napkin next to him, covered in the same chocolate substance. The funny thing was that the squirrel was holding the spoon with his "hands" and eating the pudding substance right off the bowl of the spoon! It looked like a cartoon or something. I tried to take a picture with my cell phone, but apparently this squirrel isn't afraid of cars, but is afraid of the sound a cell phone makes when it is about to take a picture! He put the spoon down before I could press capture. I was so disappointed. I did get a picture of him next to the spoon and napkin, but it isn't anywhere near as cute as it would have been, had he continued eating.

No comments: