Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hurricane Hannah

No, I didn't spell Hannah wrong! Hurricane Hanna is heading towards us and expected to hit us this weekend. Hurricane Hannah is a Category 5 and is already here! Our Hurricane Hannah bursts through the door after school and wakes in the morning with an attitude that can only be described in one word and that word begins with a B and ends in a chy. I'm hoping and praying that this will be a short-lived storm.

I'm not sure if it is PMS or the adjustment to a new school and school year or both, but she is in rare form this week. But what do I know anyway? I'm "fat, stupid and ugly", and I "don't know anything about fashion and middle school" because I am "soooooooooooo stupid" and I need to "mind my own business".

1 comment:

Denise said...

She did not say that to you!!!

I was just looking at old pictures, and the kids were so cute and little. I don't think I like this growing up stuff.

Tell her I said to quit it!! :)