Saturday, August 23, 2008

My garage is getting cleaned! YAY!

Our garage isn't really a garage, not now anyway. It is a 21 x 25 foot storage area for a ton of junk. Steven has decided that since his car is not drivable and he doesn't have the money to fix it, he wants to put it in the garage so he can take the car insurance off and turn in the license plate. Our homeowner's association doesn't allow unlicensed cars on the street or driveway, so this makes sense.

Steven actually started the chore yesterday (and called in sick to work, against my wishes, even though he was fine). Today Mike and Luke joined him. I ventured out of my room for a few minutes and took a quick peak at what they had accomplished. It is coming along, but it will take quite an effort to even fit one car in. I have a feeling that I will be putting a lot of things on freecycle tonight.

No comments: