Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Physical Therapy

I love physical therapy! It has helped so much with the pain. At first it would feel great for about 12 hours after therapy and then the very intense pain would come back. This last week, though, the pain has steadily been decreasing, so I'm thrilled.

Now I'm working on getting some of my strength back. Since I've barely been getting out of bed for three weeks, I am very weak. As soon as I walk further than 10 feet, I get really shaky. Just taking a shower is a major event and I have to rest for at least an hour afterwards.

My mom bought me a beautiful cobalt blue shirt as a get well gift and gave it to me when she picked me up for therapy. It is really pretty and, of course I love anything blue!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

I hope you feel better. Parenting is a full time job and your kids nned you!