Sunday, August 17, 2008

Progress

I guess I am still making progress in my healing. I am very sore, but the intense pain is pretty much gone. I am still needing pain pills every four hours or so and I still can't sit without a lot of pain, but even that is getting better, very slowly.

I am tired of being in bed!!! I finally got all the medication issues worked out with the doctor and that has helped a great deal. I really look forward to my physical therapy appointments on Tuesdays and Fridays. That is the only time I leave the house all week.

So far, because of my torn hamstring, I have missed two of Alex's plays, a trip to the Outer Banks, my work Family Festival and my niece, Tatum's second birthday party. Not to mention several days of work.

I never thought I would say this, but I am so anxious to get better that I am even looking forward to doing housework!!!!! I should mark this on my calender because it won't ever happen again!!!!!

No comments: