Sunday, August 24, 2008

Party Results

Hannah and her best friend, Shannon. They have been best friends for 8 years!
The grilling Mikes. My Mike on the left and our across the street neighbor, Mike on the right. They won the best grill on the block contest, hands down!
Shannon, Shauna and Aaron
Alex
All the grown-ups, chatting away.

The cul-de-sac party was so much fun! I was really tired and in pain and trying to decide if it was worth the effort to get myself down the front stairs, down the steep driveway and across the street. I am so glad that I decided to take a double dose of painkillers and head out. It was so nice to talk to adults, since I've basically been stuck in the house for the past month, with my kids. I was actually able to sit in a lawnchair with a pillow for 3 1/2 hours, without much pain at all.

No comments: