Saturday, November 29, 2008

23 years ago tonight....


I went into labor during Wheel of Fortune. The kids really enjoyed hearing all about it at dinner tonight! (In case it isn't obvious, I was being sarcastic.) Hey, that kid was a month overdue, I'll talk about it for the rest of my life, if I want to!!!!


Here is a picture of Drew, 20 years ago, on his third birthday. He was the cutest little thing! He had the biggest, bluest eyes and the longest, dark brown eyelashes. He hated the long eyelashes, but I think every check out clerk we ever went to, commented on how beautiful they were. He was forever getting an eyelash in his eye and it was so hard to get them out.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Drew!

Mom of 7 said...

Thank you!

jennifaye said...

Happy Birthday,Drew!