Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ugh!

Alex, Hannah and Shauna are outside, on the back deck, giving the dog a bath. There is a huge commotion, tons of screaming and arguing. First of all, Alex found an open can of soup in the can cabinet. Apparently he had opened it at some point, decided not to make it, covered it with tin foil and put it back in the cabinet. It was moldy (I KNEW something smelled bad over there, but I couldn't figure out what it was), of course, so he took it out and put it on the back deck. I knew nothing about all of this at the time. He planned to go inside, get shoes on and take it out to the garbage can. He forgot to do this and left it outside. Wrigley found it and ate it and then threw up. He now smells like moldy soup (or poop, according to Hannah).

So, now they are giving him a bath. Wrigley HATES getting a bath, so he is freaking out, along with the kids. So far, he has escaped the deck at least once and gotten back into the house, soaking wet, twice. I cannot count how many times the kids have yelled at each other in the last 20 minutes, but I think they may have set a new record.

1 comment:

Denise said...

GROSS about the soup!!!!

Funny, I'm not even there and I can just hear them fighting! Poor Wrigley...