Thursday, November 6, 2008

Van Television

I drive a 9 passenger conversion van which, by the way, is the most awesome vehicle ever! Anyway, it has a 27" built-in TV. The TV broke about three months after we got the van. I procrastinated about getting it fixed, then it took forever for the conversion company to send a new TV to VA. I started calling them back in June (about 9 months after the TV actually broke!) and they kept telling me they would send the TV, but never did. I emailed them yesterday to find out what was going on and it turns out they sent the TV and it was received on October 7th. Ugh, that makes me mad because no one called me to let me know. We went up to DC on the 11th of October and it would have been great to have had the TV for that trip. It would have saved the aggravation of using the portable DVD players that are getting old and only working haphazardly.

I now have an appointment to get the new TV installed next Tuesday. I hope this one lasts longer than the first one!

2 comments:

junglemama said...

Wow---27"! That's huge. I hope it lasts.

Denise said...

I didn't know that your TV had broken so quickly! I can't believe you went to DC without it. Hope the new one lasts!

The other day, Nick said to look up timeshares down there for Christmas again. I don't know if he was serious or not. Nathan's off for two weeks.