Monday, November 3, 2008

My Husband

Now I have to admit that most of my posts about my husband have been somewhat negative. Well, he was acting somewhat negative, but has decided that he would like to change that. He has been working on it for several weeks now and really making a lot of progress. This weekend, he cooked a whole dinner himself! It was delicious, too. He did all the laundry. I am very lucky in that department, he usually does most of the laundry on weekends. Since our washer is broken, this involved trips to the laundromat. He also surprised me with a small bottle of Peppermint Schnapps to put in hot chocolate and chocolate soy milk. YUM! I had some in soy milk last night and it was so good. Then he gave me a back rub today. He made two fires this weekend for the kids. He even went to the store to get some Pepto Bismol for the dog's upset tummy. Things are really looking up. Thanks, Mikey!!

3 comments:

MtnGirl said...

WOW, that's great that your husband is trying to do some positive things! I know I struggle with my DH helping out, etc. Some days he does great and other days, nothing at all! I did remind him that we were supposed to be partners in life and on the same team....don't know if that helped or not, but....!

Denise said...

Wow, that's really nice!

Nick said...

There goes that bar again, thanks a lot Mike!