Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hannah's weekly rage

Hannah had her Sunday rage today. She was told to empty the dishwasher over and over again. She finally came down to do it, but I wanted her to take her abilify first. She got mad and she had a stack of clean Corelle plates that she had just taken out of the dishwasher. She smashed them to the ground and of course they shattered into tiny bits that went everywhere. Mike swept them up, but I know they got under appliances and we will be finding them for quite some time. We were already very low on plates so we really couldn't afford to lose any. After she smashed the plates, she walked all the way across the kitchen so she could punch me on the way to her room. Considering my bruises from the last two rages are still painful, I got off easy. Mike and I argued after Hannah raged, which didn't help the situation.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Oh man, that just stinks! I'm glad you didn't get a lot more bruises, though.

Shattered Corelle is the worst; you'll be finding those little shards for years!