Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stuff

I don't have enough for a post on any one subject, so I'm going to combine them all. I took CUP and Lukey out to lunch today. There is a new chinese buffet in our town and they were offering 10% off for the month of October. All three of us ate a delicious lunch for only $25, including tax and tip! We thought that they might have a limited selection for lunch, but it was the full buffet and everything was really good. That is my splurge for the month, though, and I feel pretty guilty since I have been being so careful with money. I wanted to take those two out because Jack drives the kids all over the place, everyday and Luke did so much work for me on Tuesday when we cleaned up the hockey equipment. We aren't telling the other kids that we went!

I finally got my new electric skillet today. It wasn't the brand I wanted, but I really needed it, so I'm hoping this one will work out.

CUP wants me to blog about Obama's attributes, but I don't want to get involved in politics on this blog. So, in order to make my little boy happy, I have now blogged about Obama!

Luke drove us home from Target today. I don't like to drive with new drivers, it makes me way too nervous. Since Target is only a few blocks away, it wasn't too bad, but I didn't like it. He drove really well, but still.

I found a couple of good Christmas gifts for the girls on clearance at Target. I got them each a Camp Rock Shadow Box/Bulletin board, originally $19.99, marked down to $4.98 and I got Shauna a Camp Rock papasan chair, originally $29.99, marked down to $7.48.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not violating CUP's Constitutional rights by using his name in your blog. I'm a lawyer and I'm reasonably sure there were no blogs when the Constitution was written.
Ha!
Is he concerned about libel? It's only libel it it's proved to be untrue.
No, really, you can use his name but why bother if it irks him so? Just tell him you won't let Johnny Depp play him in the movie version.
-Nalia

Denise said...

WHO drives the kids all over the place????????

Mom of 7 said...

Nalia, I was thinking that Johnny Depp should play my husband in the movie version. Otherwise it would be too weird because I would think my son was hot!!!!

Mom of 7 said...

To Denise: OOOOPS! LOL!