Monday, October 6, 2008

Yuck!

As I was writing the post about the stupid cat, the dog threw up all over my purse! GROSS! I almost threw up myself, so Luke cleaned it up. Would someone please remind me why I have these pets??????

Oh, yeah, and the washing machine (only two years old) is not working, so I can't even throw the purse in the wash.

Oh, dandy, Luke just asked this, "Does motherhood mess up your hair?" What the heck is that supposed to mean????

On the bright side, at least the smelly tree is on the porch! Sorry....just rambling!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! I was going to say that I'm so glad that we don't have a dog right now, but then I remembered yesterday when Jadyn decided to dance throughout the house because she had to go potty, rather than just going to the potty! While mopping the floors for the THIRD time before 11:00am, I muttered that it was just like having a puppy. So, of course, the MINUTE Nick walks in the door, Jordan yells out, "Mom says that having Jadyn is the same thing as having a puppy!"