Monday, October 27, 2008

More bargain shopping

I did some more bargain shopping today, mostly Christmas shopping. I also finally got a new purse. Yay! My purse was falling apart at the seams and the lining was so ripped that I couldn't find anything. The stuff kept getting under the lining and since the purse had three separate sections inside, it was awful.

I'm pretty tired tonight and I have a meeting with one of Alex's teachers at 8:15 tomorrow morning. One of the things she wants to discuss (complain about) is the fact that Alex asks too many questions. Are you kidding me, I thought kids were supposed to ask questions in school, or is that just me???

Anyway, I will share my Walgreens bargain, since I only bought two things there and I will post about the tons of stuff I got at great prices at Kmart tomorrow. I bought two boxes of Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea for .68 each, including tax! They were on sale, plus there was a Walgreens coupon for $1 off and I had two more coupons for $1 off of each, plus they gave me Drew's employee discount. I don't buy too much at Walgreens because it is usually higher than other stores, but I was happy with this purchase. I had a cup of Gingerbread Spice tea tonight and it was delicious! I'm going to try the peppermint tomorrow.

No comments: