Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pizza cutter substitute

As I predicted would happen, Mike was not happy that Steven bought me the pizza cutter since he had planned to get that for me for Christmas. Being the good wife that I am, I figured I should tell my husband some other ideas. Since I haven't spoken, in person, with my husband since I mumbled "I love you" and "Have a good week" at 4:00 am Monday morning, as he headed out to the airport and I headed back to sleep, I figured that since he usually reads my blog, I should tell him here.

I want a large square of either granite or marble. I don't care what it looks like, but it should be at least 18" x 18", but not too wide to fit on the counter. I would also like a marble rolling pin, but that is not as important and I would prefer to wait for that, rather then spend too much on me at once! I saw a piece of marble at that kitchen store I love, for $14.99 but it was a little to small to roll out a large pizza crust. I'm thinking you can probably get a left over piece at a counter top store. Maybe even at Home Depot or Lowes.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Wow, should I try leaving Christmas suggestions on my blog?? That's a good idea!

I don't know that I'd want a marble rolling pin in my house. I'm afraid one of my kids might use it as a weapon!!!