Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ouch!

I am going to the doctor. I am terrified of doctors and dentists. I have not been to the doctor in 6 years. I have had a pain in my leg for at least 3 weeks now. I'm pretty sure it is a pinched nerve and the pain is getting really bad. At first it was just annoying, but it is now preventing me from doing anything and too painful to be considered just annoying.

I am going to go to an urgent care center as soon as Mike gets out of the shower. I can feel my blood pressure going up, just thinking about getting an exam. I had planned to call my primary care doc this week for an appointment, but I decided to go today because I can get pain meds quicker. Ibruprofen just doesn't help with this for some reason. I'm thinking I might need a muscle relaxer or something.

Even though I know there is really no reason to be so nervous, I can't stop myself from feeling that way. Blogging about it is just making me more anxious, so I'm off. I'm sure I'll be back with a full medical report later!

No comments: