Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to the doctor

I had to go back to the doctor today because the pain meds they gave me at the urgent care center weren't working. My regular doctor said it is a torn hamstring and he gave me stronger meds and prescribed physical therapy. The stronger med is working better, but there is still some pain. He told me to take one every 8 hours, but my son had a prescription for the same painkiller last year when he broke his leg and his doctor told him to take 1-2 pills every 4 hours. Mine is the same strength so that is a little confusing.

I haven't been posting much because when I'm not in too much pain to type, I'm sound asleep from the medications. Mike is off this week and not getting much done, which is really stressing me out. I was really counting on him getting a lot done so I can work on the kid's rooms when my leg feels better. There are just so many things that I can't do without him.

I'm also hoping he will do at least one fun thing with the kids this week. With working out of town, he never spends any time doing anything with them.

No comments: