Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Puppy


Let's just say that our dog isn't the smartest one from his litter. You know how an infant gets it's days and nights mixed up? Well, our puppy had inside and outside mixed up. He thought that when you are taken outside, you sit quietly and look around. He also thought that as soon as you are taken inside, you immediately pee and poop on the floor. This went on until he was about 7 months old. I was so ready to give him back. One day, he finally figured out what he was supposed to do.


Well, anyway, last night I was the last one still downstairs. I decided to go to bed and turned the tv off. Wrigley immediately got up and went into his cage, even though he had been sound asleep on the couch. I hadn't even gotten up off the chair yet. It took me completely by surprise, maybe he is smarter than I thought!

No comments: