Monday, July 28, 2008

Still Ouch

I'm still in quite a bit of pain today, even with the pain meds. I'll give it until Wednesday and if it is still hurting this much then, I will call the doctor for stronger meds. He said I could "come in" if I needed stronger painkillers, but I hope I don't have to actually go in since that will cost another $35. Mike and Jack are at the grocery store right now and I'm pretty sure we will be in the poorhouse once we pay that bill!

Ugh, Hannah just told me that she thought someone was trying to break into the house because the dog was out on the back deck, looking to the side and up. I told her, don't be silly, no one is trying to break in. Alex, Hannah and Shauna went out to see what was going on and it turns out one of the cats, Aurora, is on the roof. Apparently, someone left the door to Alex's deck open and the cat got out that way. They are now running around trying to figure out how to get the cat back in.

No comments: