Saturday, July 19, 2008

Steven's Room

Since Steven no longer lives here, or anywhere for that matter, we are cleaning out his room for Shauna. It has been a horrible experience. First of all it is sad because I had to make my son move out. Second of all, the room is DISGUSTING. I'm not going to go into details because it is just too gross, but let's just say it made me gag and cry. Jack, who was helping me, wisely suggested I take a break, which I thought was a great idea.

Mike is making dinner for us. I'm hungry but not sure if I'll be able to eat. I am praying for the courage to go back up to Steven's room after dinner and continue cleaning.

On a good note, Mike has been putting the new subfloor down in Alex's room. We had carpet in there and that subfloor isn't smooth enough for the new tile floor. I can't wait to get Alex moved in, that will clear some space in Jack's room. As soon as the subfloor is finished, we can start laying the tile. The kids all liked the tile I picked, which will go in all the bedrooms. No more carpet! That should help with the allergies around here.

I also picked a tile that I really like for the kitchen and sunroom.

No comments: