Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yay, a job!

After refusing to look for a job since leaving his last one in January, Steven finally applied for one today. He went in and got an application, brought it here and filled it out, took it back to the restaurant and went straight to a friend's house. A guy from the restaurant called about 5 minutes after Steven left and told me that they wanted him to start tomorrow at 3:00. They never even interviewed him, so they must be desperate!

I wonder how long it will be before he just stops going in to work this time? This is job number 3, not including the time he worked for me at my job for the last few years. It will be interesting. I have a feeling that bussing tables and dish washing is not going to be his favorite, since he won't even clean up his own plate and cup at home, but we will see!

No comments: