Friday, January 16, 2009

68 Degrees

That was the temperature here today, as I sat by the pool and read a book. Pure Heaven!

I'm too tired to blog and don't have internet most of the time so I'm keeping notes on what I want to blog about when I get a chance. We're having a great time and it sounds like CUP is playing the Mommy at home pretty well. I talked to him earlier today and he was actually making grilled cheese sandwiches! His motto is that he won't make anything that can't be microwaved, so that was quite a surprise.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey, it's almost the same temp here; it's 6 degrees. At least we have one of your digits!

Nick wants to know when you're coming home.

My little 2yo parrot wants to know when "HannahShauna" (they share a name now!) are coming over. He only asks me that about 2800 times a day. He NEEDS an answer! :)