Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another half day

Today is another half day so kids will start rolling in in about two hours. I just got back from driving Drew to work, picking Luke up from school (he didn't have a 4th block exam, so he got out at 9:20 today) and picking Steven up from jail. I about to go make some pizza crust dough for tonight's dinner, but I thought I get a quick blog in first. I haven't had much blogging time, but more importantly, I haven't had much blog reading time, which is even worse. I feel so out of the loop when I haven't been reading my favorite blogs regularly.

I finally got to go through some of the huge stack of mail that piled up while I was gone. I got a lovely thank you note from Janine, thanking me for bringing CUP to Philly. It was really sweet of her to send it, but she didn't need to thank me. After all, I did get rid of him for a few days!!! Just kidding, don't get mad at me CUP.

I'm going to try to scan a few more pictures today. I went through some last night and they are all so cute, it is hard to decide which ones to post. Believe me, you don't want me to post them all!

3 comments:

Firedancer717 said...

i want pictures!

Denise said...

All I want to know is: Did CUP ever wash the kitchen floor???

Mom of 7 said...

Pictures are coming and yes, he finally did wash the floor, while I was in Las Vegas, but I wouldn't exactly call it clean.