Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quote of the other day

Mike and I were on the elevator, with two mafia guys. Okay, I couldn't swear in a court of law that they were in the mafia, but if they were in a movie, playing mafia guys, they wouldn't have to act. Anyway, they were talking about some woman.

Mafia Guy One: "What did you think of her?"

Mafia Guy Two: "What did you think of her?"

MGO: "Well, I think she's cute, but she has a lot of miles on her."

MGT: "Yes, she sure does."

Somehow this loses a lot in the translation, but Mike and I could not get off the elevator fast enough because we both had to burst out laughing. The thing is, both of those guys had a lot of miles on themselves and no room to talk.

We also heard pretty much the same conversation from some young guys today, so I guess it is a common theme in Las Vegas.

No comments: