Sunday, January 18, 2009

I only do glass

As Mike and I were walking out of the hotel yesterday, heading off to dinner, there were three young guys walking in. Two of the guys were on each side of the third, supporting their drunk friend, who was throwing up as he walked. Nice. There was a hotel worker there, washing the glass doors. Mike asked her if she had to clean that up. She got a huge smile on her face and said, "Nope, I only do glass!" Lucky girl, she should try the slot machines after work.

Speaking of slot machines, Mike and I gambled last night. Don't tell Shauna! We went next door to the Luxor hotel and had a drink there and tried some of the one cent slot machines. Then we went back to Mandalay Bay and tried some there, too. It was fun and we spent a total of $29, which included the tips for the drinks. At one point, I was up by about $5! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I read the puking story to Nick, who immediately asked, "Did Michelle get a picture??"

As for the rest of the post, all I can say is:

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/20questions.html
Gamblers Anonymous offers the following questions to anyone who may have a gambling problem. These questions are provided to help the individual decide if he or she is a compulsive gambler and wants to stop gambling.